Effect Compilation Effect Compilation

Isn't this off kongregate?

NIce effects but isn't this from kongregate labs? Or were you the original creator?

Well, well done if it was you!

mayoarm11 responds:

-_- look at the creator usernames.

i hope you didn't give me -3 b/c u thought this was ripped.

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Mint

I thought this was a very good game, very intuitive, I enjoyed it a lot. Well, I like all your button hunt games. Button Hunt 4 ? ? ? Please? ? ?

ButtonHunt 2 ButtonHunt 2

Well...

I imagine this would be a good game; it's a nice concept, only I can't get past level 2, i don't know if it's just me but the button just turns the TV on and then off agin. I won't vote yet as it would not be fair but ill try the game agin sometime. Or you could message me the secret solution to level 2?

Best Regards,

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Cool

I thought this was a very nice, entertaining yet educational flash. It was very nicely made and was better than just pics like some of the others. The only thing that I would say, is that it might have been good to put the required xp for the lvls and b/p ranks.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Awesome

This is cool, one of the few quizzes that ive played loads, although i did wonder; how many levels are there?

The Paper Cup The Paper Cup

Very Good

This was a very good game and to be honest I didn't think it would be. The graphics were very good and the game itself was quite challenging at some points, very nicely done ^^.

BotArena3 BotArena3

Brilliant

Fantastic game loved every second of it, hope you make a sequel!

Thanks,

Gravity Pinball Soaked Gravity Pinball Soaked

Cool Game

Good game, I enjoyed playing it, it would be nice to have more variety but overall very good. Keep up the good work =).

Fireworks simulation Fireworks simulation

Awesome

Awesome, great flash. Its really cool playing around with all the different settings, ive added this to my favourites list. There must be some very complicate flash in there!? Still keep up the good work! =)

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

Cool rlly help thanx!

I really liked this, it helped me, i was wondering about the levels as i am quite new to ng, im sure it will help many others like me thanks!

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.